A great way to carry rods, reels, and even a snack with you from the airport to the dock.
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending View more...on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
31" Case Specs:
- 31" x 9”" x 5"
- Compatible for 4 piece 9' rods
- 5.2 lbs
45" (Spey) Case Specs:
- Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
- 45" x 9" x 5"
- 8 lbs (approx.)
- Feb 1, 2017
I purchased this case for my first trip to the Bahamas, and bought a second one when I got home. Easily carries enough rods, reels, spools, fly boxes, and tools for a 1-2 week trip. The bag (not the spey sized option) is carry on friendly, but has hard reinforcements that protect your gear in case the airlines requires you to check it.